Friday, December 23, 2005

My Popcorn




"What we've got here is failure to communicate"-- This is another short from my time at ACAN (Summer '04) and this being the product of my long-shot assignment. This is all one take. I didn't write a story, I just had the concept of the kind of fun conversations that creep up in friendly social gathering and that's how this came into play. The actors came up with their own dialogue- I just told them where to walk and where to expect the camera. Although the dialogue isn't the focus it's hard not to lean in and want to catch everything that they are saying because it's too funny.

So, grab yourself a small bowl of popcorn (becuase it's only 5 min. long) and enjoy "My Popcorn". (You see what I did there, with the word 'popcorn'?)

-Alice

1 Comments:

At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, well done!

However, unless my computer is on the sprits, I think there is a minor sound sync mistake. i think it may have happen while uploading to web or something like that. check it out :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home