Friday, November 17, 2006

Remembrance

"Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"-- Howdy folks! It has been awhile, eh? Still, we'd like to thank you for your continued support and interests in our little site (blog).

This was my third assignment of four (the fourth yet to be made) from my Digital Cinematography class (I didn't put up the other two because they are less narrative). The objective/title of this assignment was: "Things in the way [of the lens]." To experiment/utilize, the limitations of DV's medium and to exploit the ambiguity with the lens.

Special thanks to Allie, Ryan and Ben for helping me out and lending me their beautiful faces. Cheers!

Yay, for ice cream!!!

--alice

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LoLz... i love you Alice! I laughed so hard at the last scene. Hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home