Thursday, August 16, 2007

a Cohorts Moment: at the Beach.



"I love lamp. ... I love lamp!" -- Once again, this is me putting some concepts about breaking the fourth wall and playing with the expected (or introducing the unexpected) into fruition. We had a lot of fun making this because it was basicall the four of us messing around at the beach and eating all day. It was amazing! And because I hadn't been to the beach in about 3 years, it was a great little break for me.

Many thanks to my wonderful, special friends whom I miss dearly when I'm not hanging out with them.

Again, and as always, please do feel free to be entertained.

--alice

2 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how it looks. what's the name of that song?

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is "Cool Hand" by Sean Hayes. He's a good one, check him out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home